Friday, April 19, 2013

BACK TO CASH ONLY! My New Lil' Budget Book!

For quite a while now I have been using my debit card instead of actual CASH. 
I know right?! I did WHAT?!!!


We(my husband and I) got to a place where our budget wasn't as tight and we liked the idea of earning perks for everything we spent.. BUT then it hits us.....
"We don't really WANT to earn perks as fast as we are! Just means we are spending too much $$" 

Even though it is still "technically" cash when using a debit card, I find myself feeling ok with spending a couple extra bucks here and there when swiping plastic. It's not as hard to part with when I don't see it. As for my husband, I think he's the same way but he doesn't do most of the shopping so I realize a majority of the problem is with me! 

"When you use CASH, you spend 12-18% LESS than when you spend on PLASTIC!" 
- Dave Ramsey 


As I stated before, Pregnancy and Finances don't mix too well- at least for me! SOOO I made me a new MLBB to get back into the swing of things and I'm using CASH BABY! 

I personally LOVE My new Lil' Budget Book!! Isn't it adorable?!!

(It even makes me want to start making them again!)


So to all of you who might be back at this stage again, know you aren't the only one! 
Let's get back on track and start saving more and spending less. :) 


Here is a sneak peak of my new Craft Closet too...
I still have lots to do with it but it's for sure feeling like my favorite space in the house already!
------------------------------------------------

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!