Monday, September 17, 2012

3 Things to Know About MLBB


(picture)

As you may have noticed, I am posting a little less each week.

I have allowed myself to spend way too much on time on my blog with posts and background work promoting it like crazy which has made me feel crazy.  I have taken time to refocus and re-evaluate my own personal goals in life and realize that blogging really doesn't rank very high as I am a wife and a mother of three children.

So... Here are 3 things I want you to know about my blog:

1) I have had lots of fun learning how to "be a blogger" , sharing deals and ways to save, as well as bringing you awesome giveaways!

2) I can not continue to put as much time into this blog as I have been doing over the past couple of months or I will end up in an institution for crazies, lol! *Sigh*

3) I will continue to blog but it will not be my primary focus from here on out. I love my family, faith, and life too much to spend all my time online. 

This means:

1) You will see less posts about daily deals and ad match ups.

2) The posts I actually do put up will be more relevant to my life and hopefully yours too.

3) You can always get ad match ups for my Grocery Smarts page every single day of the week for any store in our area!
4) I may also occasionally do a giveaway here and there so please do check back every once in a while :)

5) I will try to continue to share our Epic Mickey Debt Countdown success along the way as well.
I let myself get behind on this one already, a catch up Epic Mickey post is in the near future.

I hope you all understand and will continue to follow posts in the future.  
Thank you all for you support!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be Sure to enter my $500+ Value Giveaway too! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!