Monday, July 2, 2012

3 Sewing Classes and $50 for supplies! Only $35! Northern Utah!

THIS DEAL ENDS SOON!!
Three One-Hour Sewing Classes Plus $50 to Spend on Fabrics, Sewing, and Quilting Supplies
SOOOO WISH I LIVED IN NORTHERN UTAH!! 
This picture just makes me drool with delight and jealousy!! 
(Forgive me, I am not supposed to be jealous, lol.)

I LOVE to sew but I always want to learn more and become better and better at it! With this deal you can do that AND get an awesome deal on fabric and supplies!

I mean seriously, what crafter or seamstress wouldn't LOVE THIS! Please go do it for me and have fun, take all the girls- young and younger(We are all young right?!)

Go NOW and buy it! HAVE FUN FOR ME!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you are visiting be sure to enter the following giveaways:





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!