Saturday, October 6, 2012

Miss Plunkett 30% off SALE!!


I don't normally post on Saturdays but I think I have had slight withdrawals from the blog after taking care of sick kids for 3 weeks straight...lol... and it's not over. *Sigh*

This is something TOTALLY worth posting on Saturday though! 

Save 30% at checkout with code "ilovemp"

Miss Plunkett has such adorable interchangeable hair accessories that you can custom create your look each time you wear them! It isn't like you are buying just ONE clip! No, no... with just one set you have many looks!

I recently got this set in pink below from a recent Facebook Free Offer- 
were any of you able to snag one?



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here, be sure to enter the Mickey Mouse Halloween Giveaway!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!