Friday, October 5, 2012

Good Luck Runners! Free General Conference Broadcast.

I know this is a bit late as hopefully all the St. George Marathon runners are heading to bed
(if they can sleep at all) but 
I really want to wish you all good luck! 

Just keep running ;)

Although if you are signed up for it, most likely you don't need luck because you have prepared for months and months! I feel so much gratitude and amazement when I see people finish such a feat! A few of my family members have ran it and some more than once. I just think it's awesome, especially because I have experienced a half and it was soooo difficult for me that I will probably never be able to run a full marathon- and don't desire too right now, lol! 

And for all of you NOT running, Feel free to watch General Conference, a free broadcast that will spiritually uplift you, guaranteed! 

You do not need to be a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to watch it. In fact, you can watch it to learn a bit about what our faith is. I know there is much debate out there since Mitt Romney is a "Mormon"  {Quite Possibly our next President of the United States!- I sure hope so}...so this is a great chance to learn what that means to him and to the rest of us!

Times are 10am-12pm MST
and
2pm-4pm MST

There will also be sessions on Sunday at the same time! In Utah, they can be received on many different channels. Depending on what state you live in, the channels will vary but for sure the BYU channel will broadcast it and you can watch it live online as well.

I hope you all can enjoy the peace and comfort we receive from these
Semi-annual General Conferences!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here, be sure to enter the Mickey Mouse Halloween Giveaway!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!