Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dollar Tree Accepts Coupons!

Dollartree.com Homepage
Now Accepting Manufacturer’s Coupons in Stores!

I haven't ever tried shopping with coupons at Dollar Tree before but since their prices are all only $1 to begin with, it could be super fun! They carry lots of "name brand" products too!

I don't know if I told you but I have a recent Dollar Tree Story. 

I had not stepped foot into the store for years! Then I went in to let my kids pick a small toy for each of them... I was so impressed with all the new products they had to offer. Yes some items are still cheap in quality but there were lots that were not cheap in quality too and I was impressed you could really get them all for $1! So I'm all for trying to shop there with coupons too!

Here is their policy stated online.

IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS

  • Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
  • Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
  • Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
  • We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
  • Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
  • Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
  • Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
  • Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
  • Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.

Let me know what you find when you try it out! I'll share my deals with you too!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here, be sure to enter the Mickey Mouse Halloween Giveaway!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!