Thursday, October 4, 2012

$1 Halloween Cutest Decoration!

In Stores Tomorrow - Solar Dancing Skeletons, Pumpkins & Witches - Only While Supplies Last!  Don't miss out... quantities are limited!

Oh my heck! I am going to have to buy like 50 of these! Ok, well at least one of each style.

I just checked my email and got this ad from Dollar Tree! Thank goodness mine is super close. 

Check for a store near you and head over tomorrow to grab these cute Solar Dancing creatures!!

**Also, they have a TON of cute Halloween decorations! Some of my favorites are the cute skeletons and the skeleton garland! There are some that look cheap and then some that look as nice as ones you'd find in a boutique!

**Available in stores Friday October 5th while supplies last!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here, be sure to enter the Mickey Mouse Halloween Giveaway!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!