Friday, August 17, 2012

$20 for 1 entire year of Sunday Newspapers!!

Kelly from Dixie Dollar Deals has an amazing deal on Sunday Newspapers- if you don't already know, this is the best way to stock up in coupons to build your stock pile and food storage FAST and CHEAP!

This is what she has to say: I just got an email that I am so excited about!  I can now offer you a whole year's newspaper subscription (52 weeks) of the Sunday paper for only $20!  That makes each paper only $.38, instead of $1.50 at the newstand!  Holy moly, this is the best rate I have seen in a long time (last year when I signed up for the newspaper I had to pay $50 per paper for my subscription)!

If you are interested in getting into couponing, or have been waiting for a really good deal - this is the time to get it!  You would only need to clip one coupon per week to start saving money on your groceries and make up for the cost of the newspaper!

Here are the details:

If you are interested in getting into couponing, or have been waiting for a really good deal - this is the time to get it!  You would only need to clip one coupon per week to start saving money on your groceries and make up for the cost of the newspaper!
  • Offer valid for Salt Lake Tribune or Deseret News.  I cannot sign you up for The Spectrum.
  • I cannot renew your current subscription, and you cannot cancel your current subscription to get this rate.  I can, however, add additional subscriptions to what you already receive.
  • There is a limit of 2 Salt Lake Tribs and 2 Deseret News per household, for a total of 4.  
  • For couponing, the recommendation is to get 1 newspaper for each person in your family.  I have always done this and it has never been too many newspapers for our family.  You can never have too many coupons, but you can have too few!
This rate is only valid in the month of August!  Call me at 435-313-2072 or email me at dixiedollardeals@gmail.com to get this rate!  Your paper will arrive the week following the week that you place your order!
COULD YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND LET HER KNOW TheMLBB SENT YOU? This just helps me know how many are reading my blog locally as well as spread the word about my blog. Thanks!
Remember, if you need help figuring out how to get into the world of couponing (and do it in a way that will save you time - I promise you will not be clipping coupons all day every day!), contact me to host a free coupon class. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!