Friday, August 3, 2012

Target Trip- great deals!!!

There are some fabulous deals at My local Target this week! I'll bet yours has some too!

This is what I picked up last night for only $66 after coupons and gift cards!!!
Before coupons, sales, red card 5% savings and gift cards this would have been over $125!!!

If my computer was working I'd link to every coupon for you:( I'll do my best to out line it for you from my iPod:)

Jean shorts $14.99(sale)
Target printable for $5 off Jean bottoms
Final cost: $9.99

Fresh & fruity aquafresh tooth paste $1.89
Target printable $1 off(or from target back to school mailer)
Final cost $.89

Paper Mate 10 pack of pens $.94
Target printable or B2S mailer $1 off
Final Cost: FREE

KELLOGG'S DEALS(BUY 5 GET $5 GC) Specific items
I got:

2 Chocolate rice Crispies $2.69 each ($1off two from nutrigrain box a while back)
Final: $2.19 a box BUT don't for get you'll get $5 GC too at end of purchase!!

2 Chocolate Krave $2.75
($1 off two from nutrigrain box a while back too)
Final: $2.25 a box BUT don't for get you'll get $5 GC too at end of purchase!!

4 boxes of kellogg's fruit snacks $1.99 (I didn't have a coupon for these)

2 boxes of Nutrigrain bars $2.54
$1 off two coupon from previous nutrigrain bar box.
Final: $2.04 a box BUT don't for get you'll get $5 GC for every 5 item purchased at end of purchase!! I earned 2!! And some how ended up with 3, so $15 in GC!

CANNED GOODS ON CLEARANCE:
check for any and all canned goods coupons because there was a lot on clearance. Just take what coupons you find with you.

I got 12 cans of stuff lots about $.60 each, some a little more

BE SURE TO CHECK MY COUPON SEARCH USING THE TAB AT THE TOP!!

Trident layers gum $1.08(clearance)
Bogo coupon printable from www.coupons.com if still available
Final: $.54 each

Market Pantry 10 count fruit snacks $1.69 a box
$1 off printable target coupon(and b2s mailer)
Final: $.69 a box!!

Oreo Family Size box $3.99
I had a refund coupon from Mnfct. Because I let them know the birthday cake creme cookies are nasty!! Yup they sent me a coupon for up to $4.49!!
Final: FREE plus target gave me the full value:) made $.50 :)

Heinz vinegar $1.19
$1 off coupon use coupon search tan to find it
Final: $.19

Kraft Mayo $2.54
I didn't have a cpn w/ me but I bet you can fin one with the coupon search:)

Market Pantry Powdered Sugar $1.59
Again I didn't have a cpn but I think there is one from target printables(I just couldn't print w/ computer problems)

Chow mien noodles $2.04
We jut needed some

Mott's Applesauce $1.90 on clearance big glass jars- cheaper than store brands

Sara lee whole wheat bread $1.99
Good price for my target

Pillsbury devils food cake $.97

7UP $1.25
$.55 off Target printable or B2S mailer coupon
Final: $.70

Market pantry frozen pizza $2.66
$1 off two printable cpn
Final $2.16 each

Just be sure to search out the coupons from my coupon search tab and www.coupons.target.com first:)

And remember most of deals on this list are unadvertised deals so prices may vary.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!