Friday, June 22, 2012

FREE 8 1/2 x 11" Canvas Print!


Free* 8x10 Canvas or $40 off larger sizes
Free* 8x10 Canvas or $40 off larger sizes
Free* 8x10 Canvas or $40 off larger sizes - Create Your Canvas
(I have no idea why it is putting spaces in the picture... the preview of this does NOT show it this way)

I love this deal! I'm just waiting to finally get family pictures, sigh... 

Go grab your free canvas print from Canvas People and just pay shipping and handling, usually about $14 which makes this an AWESOME deal considering canvas prints of this size are normally $40!

I've gotten 4 prints from Canvas People and have loved every single one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you are visiting be sure to enter the following giveaways:







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!