Thursday, May 24, 2012

Southern Utah Weekend Boutique: Prickley Pear Bazzar!

Prickley Pear Bazaar logo
Alisha is at it again- now joining forces with her sisters Charise, Julie, and Andee. So I just have to say that ANYTHING these girls does is amazing! They really know how to bring it and each one has amazing talents.

Alisha is an awesome entrepreneur, photographer, scrapbook-er, and girly hair accessory extraordinaire. If you have heard of Miss Plunkett or One Memory At A Time photography then you surely must know that Alisha is behind it all!

Charise is a teacher and knows just how to keep your kids learning and having fun not to mention her darling greeting cards and super cute scrap-booking talent as well! She's also one of my bestest friends:)

Julie is another entrepreneur too! She has an eye for detail so it's no wonder that she is a wedding planner, and an AMAZING one too!

Andee has found her niche through sewing! She designs and sells SUPER cute vintage cummerbunds!

With this much talent it's no surprise to me that they have now started a cute Southern Utah boutique featuring oodles of hand made goodies and more! 
The Prickley Pear Bazaar is this weekend (Memorial Day weekend) so if by chance you are NOT leaving town or St. George is your Memorial Day destination, go check it out! It will be worth going to and it's FREE! We love the word FREE around our household!

So go have fun for me... and tell them I sent you in my place since I'll be out of town. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!