Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lace Leggings anyone? 3 for $24!!

I still have some available!


I'm super excited to announce I now have in stock a limited amount of
Lace Leggings 

TO ORDER:
Email me at babybejeweled@hotmail.com or Julie@mlbb.com the sizes and colors you want, I can then send you a “bill” through Paypal and once the payment comes through I will ship them out. That simple! 

*If you are hesitant to do it that way, I can just set up a custom listing through my Etsy shopBaby Be Jeweled.


My intention is to create some super cute skirts to pair with them and sell them on Etsy but since I don't quite have the skirts done, I can't sell the leggings on Etsy because I personally did not make them.. WHAT?! I know... crazy! I bought a bunch whole sale so I can offer awesome deals for all my FAB Frugal Followers! Once I have the skirts all done I can then offer them as a pair. 

So here's the deal! I've seen these sell from $15-18 a pair. I sure wouldn't pay that much and I'm not going to ask you to either! 

Lace Leggings 

Small (6-24 monthWaist line is 7" un-stretched, 9" stretched and 17" long, )
Medium (2T-4TWaist line is 8" un-stretched, 10" stretched and 19" long)
Large (5-7Waist line is 9" un-stretched, 11" stretched and 21" long)

Available in WhiteFuchsia, and Turquoise- The best summer colors out there!


1 pair is $10
2 pair is $18 ($9 a pair)
3 pair is $24 ($8 a pair)



Plus shipping & handling charges of $3 for the first pair and $0.50 each pair after that. If you are local you can either pick them up from me or we can make other arrangements to avoid shipping charges. J


And if you are anxious to get your hands on my adorable Vintage Twirl Skirts, just shoot me an email and I'll let you know prices and time lines for completion according to sizes you need.

*If you are interested in other colors please let me know and I’ll see what I can do to get some in for you!

babybejeweled@hotmail.com
or
julie@mlbb.com

TO ORDER:
Email me at babybejeweled@hotmail.com or Julie@mlbb.com the sizes and colors you want, I can then send you a “bill” through Paypal and once the payment comes through I will ship them out. That simple! 

*If you are hesitant to do it that way, I can just set up a custom listing through my Etsy shop Baby Be Jeweled and it will have to be listed under supplies.


Be sure you ENTER CARRI'S CREATIONS GIVEAWAY while you are here visiting!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!