Thursday, April 26, 2012

Runner's World Quote of the Day



"I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought."


Arthur Blank, Co-founder of The Home Depot



Now if only Arthur knew how bad his Home Depot Project Loan was- at least when you are trying to pay it off and they won't take you money!! Maybe he'll overcome the obstacle of receipts on a flippin POST CARD too! Read more about that here.  

Thanks Runners World for the quote!

Despite the sourness I felt when I saw Co-founder of The Home Depot... I totally agree with Arthur when it comes to running. 

I am not running to loose weight.
I am running to gain energy, endurance, and more
importantly to show myself that I can do it

Loosing weight will just be a perk if it happens! :)

WHY DO YOU RUN?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!