Monday, October 1, 2012

2012 Financial Goals: UPDATE

October 1, 2012 UPDATE:
I like looking back at this post from the beginning of the year. It sure helps to reevaluate where we are and what we need to do moving forward!
APRIL 9, 2012 UPDATE:

2012 Financial Goals at our household!

Of course, we have had some unexpected expenses and probably a bit of a relapse in focus with these goals. I will be soo happy to have just one ear completed by year end... even better if we have both but looking at our current situation, both will be extremely difficult.

(THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE COMPLETED FOR SURE AND THE RIGHT EAR WILL TOO!!!)
 My husband says he will fill in the left ear of Mickey while I work on the rest. Mickey should be at least 1/3 the way filled in by the end of the year.

THIS ONE WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE, MAYBE RATHER NOT THOUGHT THROUGH ENOUGH... MY HUBBY ADMITTED I AM ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD WITH OUR BUDGET, LOL... THIS IS A COMPLETE 180% OF MY PRE-MARITAL FINANCIAL SKILLS.
My husband and I are switching roles in the finance department, he's taking over the bills and budget so I can focus more on the family and the house.

I'm SURE GLAD we accomplished this one waaayyy back in February! CHECK!
WE ACTUALLY HAD THIS PAID OFF IN MID FEBRUARY!!! I GUESS WE NEED SOME MORE AGGRESSIVE FINANCIAL GOALS!
We will have Home Depot paid off by the end of March and the car paid off by the end of the year. That's a lot to pay off but we'll do our best!

I HAVE TO SAY, LOOKING BACK AT THIS QUICK LITTLE SCRAMBLED POST THAT WE HAVE PRETTY MUCH ROCKED IT WITH OUR GOALS AND LEARNED THAT WORKING TOGETHER IN OUR FINANCES IS BEST (SOMETHING WE ALWAYS ASSUMED BUT I GUESS WE THOUGHT WE'D TEST IT TO MAKE SURE... SILLY US.)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!