Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In need of a vaccum...

Just this past Saturday night my vacuum finally gave out on me! I kind of expected it to happen earlier. It's only 5 1/2 years old but it has lived a well used life and in between one of our moves... well lets just say it wasn't treated so kind when packed up. I thought it was dead back then but it gave us another 9 months! Although it is never a timely thing to have to buy anything NEW when in the middle of a tight budget and buying a home... that is just life though! You gotta roll with the punches!

Do you have any suggestions for a good inexpensive vacuum? This is one I just found on Amazon and looking like a good deal but I haven't tried the bag-less vacuums, what's your opinion on them?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!