Friday, September 10, 2010

CSN 'American Plastic Toys' Wagon/ Fisher Price Trike Review

I mentioned not long ago that I was getting to do a review for CSN Stores again and how badly I wanted a console table. Well, lets face it, I live in a small college apartment and I just don't have space for one YET. Soon though, my friends, soon! My hubby is graduating this December... I MAY HAVE mentioned this a couple of times already.
Can you tell I am excited?!

Any how, back to business. I searched for hours over only a sliver of what CSN Stores has to offer just wanting to review almost everything!

Well, when it comes down to it, as mom, I usually buy stuff for my kids before I buy anything for me. And it just so happens that my boy has a birthday coming up and I have been wanting a new trike for him as he is a big boy and can't ride on his little lion or horse riders anymore.  

So I knew I wanted a trike for sure. I chose this one because of the price, the look, and the ability to adjust the seat and pedals as he grows.

It is regularly $29.99 but was on sale for $23.26. I would say that is a pretty darn good price for an adjustable Trike.

So here is my overall feelings about the Fisher Price Grow With Me Trike for boys

Pros:
Great Price
sleek modern look
adjustable seat and pedals
very sturdy
pretty easy to assemble

Cons:
you do have to put it together

Honestly, I don't have any other complaints about this trike. It looks great and my boy is going to love it for his 2nd birthday!

I would recommend this trike to anyone looking for a great budget friendly adjustable trike for their child.

Now this second item was kind of picked out of selfishness...

Remember I said I live in an apartment... that means I haul groceries from a parking lot around a building up the stairs into my apartment. Sooo, I decided I should get a WAGON. It benefits both the children and I! I chose another affordable one because I didn't want to pay much extra for it(yes I did, I wanted it that bad).

It is the American Plastic Toys Runabout Wagon for $34.95, Regularly $59.99

Here is my honest overall opinion of this product:

Pros:
-Great Price
-Great Look
-My kids LOVE IT
-I can haul my groceries with ease
-The swivel in the front works great
-The handle can be easily stored under the wagon
-Fits two  children perfectly

Cons:
-It did take a good amount of time to put together for me(I try to be handy with tools but this definetly would have been easier with a second person to help me)
-When it arrived and I opened the box, I have to admit, I thought the parts looked cheap
-It is not as sturdy as other brands available but sturdier than I expected for plastic once it is put together. I knew what I was ordering.

Overall, I am pleased, my kids are thrilled, and the wagon has worked great so far.
I would recommend this wagon over others if you are looking for a basic and budget friendly wagon as I was.

Thanks again CSN Stores for a couple more great products at great prices too!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!