Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Coupon Website with 100's of coupons

So I don't remember how I ran across this website. I tend to do way to much coupon surfing on the web but this one caught my eye.
What I like about this website is that it has a tool bar you can put on your browser that will tell you just how many coupons are available. Right now mine says 980 Grocery coupons! That's huge! You can also get alerts from them for new coupons as well. There is a HUGE list of grocery store items in an easy to understand and read list. It includes the expiration date too.

Aside from grocery coupons, there are of course diaper and household coupons, restaurant coupons, and retail store coupons as well! So head on over and sign up for FREE.  

I'm still new to the site so if you have any tips reguarding the site for me and everyone else out there, let us know, leave a comment!

Grade my posts too so I know what you are enjoying or not enjoying reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!