Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am so excited!

So I just have to tell everyone(and I am sure you all are interested...) that I just got my first consignment deal with an adorable shop called Le Petite Garage! They have a shop on the beach in New Jersey and also a website. They will now be carrying MLBB's! Yeah!

The owner is very sweet! She contacted me and asked if I would be interested and as soon as I looked at her shop I thought... "heck yes I will!" Seriously, I think her shop is adorable! Check it out. My products won't be up yet because I am shipping them out tomorrow but the shop is still so cute.


It feels weird, great, but weird to say that an actual brick and mortar store will be carrying my handmade cash budget books(MLBB)!


I'll have to add more pics later but here is a preview...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!