Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes, I'm Bragging a Little...

So I feel like business is booming right now. You all are keeping me busy. Not only will you find MLBB's at the beach in New Jersey but you'll also find the shop listed in Traci's Top 100 Shops too! I have been so blessed to have wonderful customers and I really want to say "Thank YOU!" to all of you!
Another side note, if you will notice, to the right side of my blog I have a couple new features.
1) Grocery Smarts State Links-

What is this? It is where anyone from Utah, Idaho, California, and Washington can go and find out what sales are currently taking place at your local grocery stores... and then what coupons are available during those sales! You can save BIG!

Just click on your state you live in. If you don't live in these states, I'm sorry. These are the only states I have currently available. I will list more as I can get them.

2)Pinch That Penny has a self-paced coupon class that you can take if you need that extra help. You can click on her button off to the right under the Grocery Smarts links for more information.
I hope you all will find these new features helpful!

Happy Budgeting & Clipping! :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!