Friday, July 31, 2009

Jamba Juice Coupon

So I have to share my love of smoothies with everyone and there is no better time than now. Jamba Juice is doing a BOGO sale on smoothies! I absolutely LOVE Jamba Juice and can hardly wait to go use my coupon! My first job as a teen was Jamba Juice and I loved working there. Infact, if I had to go back to work, I really would go to Jamba Juice and try and get a management position. I have had many jobs since then but Jamba Juice is still my favorite for the atmosphere, the product, and most of all what Jamba Juice strives to achieve... health and happiness, in a cup! :)

Anyway, Jamba Juice is healthy, yummy, cooling & refreshing, and now you can get two for the price of one! Awesome deal! Here is the link to the coupon! Use it quick!

Jamba Juice BOGO Coupon

Enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!