Monday, July 21, 2014

Thank Goodness for Good Insurance!

Just a quick update here... clearly blogging is not my top priority. I do hope to get back to it regularly someday but that day hasn't arrived. Recently, MY HUSBANDS APPENDIX BURST! OUCH! I could go on and on but I'll spare you the gory details and just say I am SOO glad to have my husband home, alive and well! I have to admit I was scared about any small possibility of something going wrong. Enough said.

 From a financial stand point, all I can say is I am SOO grateful for insurance! Without insurance through my husbands work... this hospital stay would have cost just under $20,000! It makes me want to puke even thinking about that number but it totally would have been worth it to save my husbands life... and worth it to have insurance so the cost is CONSIDERABLY less. I'm happy to have my hubby home and healthy and cherishing family time. You may have noticed that we haven't been posting any Epic Mickeys for a while... we do have one month we have not published but once again... Epic Mickey is getting lonely and not changing much. That's LIFE I tell ya! We still aren't far off though and even if I don't get much published on the blog, I'll for sure be screaming about when that Epic Mickey is DONE! :) 

During all the family drama happening around here, I got to check into my blog once... and to my surprise, it was GONE! Aaahh! My domain had expired along with my cc on file to renew it automatically, Ugh! AND to top that off, someone came and claimed my old domain! Super Frustrating!! On top of that, the GoDaddy employee said I could not get it back. Do you know what this means?
I LOST MY DOMAIN AND WITH IT I LOST ALL RANKINGS AND STATS. GROUND ZERO WITH BLOGGING PEOPLE. GROUND ZERO.

So either I can give up, or start over. My temporary fix is a new domain www.FrugalToBeFree.com that directs back to the blog. For now, that'll have to do. 

Thank you for all your support and I sure hope you all are healthy and happy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!