Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Presidents Day!

Hope you all are enjoying this Presidents Day! I know my kids are... they are loving the nice weather outside, it is a sunny 50 degrees! I will be very soon but needed to take care of some blog things today too!

Speaking of, Sorry for the unexpected disappearance of my blog! I had some tidying up to do in regards to my Velocity links and posts. The company made some changes to their policy and I needed to make some changes to be in compliance with those policies. The overall biggest changes you will SEE is that all orders are directed straight to my company website.


This will be good for all of us
It means two things, 
1) I will have some time freed up since I will no longer be doing the shipments for orders. 
2) You can get access to all the updated info from the company in just a click or two, as well as FAST ORDERING!

I know there are going to be some concerns so I'll address them right now!

What will pricing be?
$89.99+ Tax and shipping! Ouch right?! Well not so much! You can also 'Sign Up' as a 'Preferred Customer' and get way better pricing! You can? Well yes indeed! Being a Preferred Customer means that you order frequently, monthly actually! And because you plan on ordering frequently, the company gives you a discount, you only pay $69.99+ Tax and Shipping... usually comes to about $75-80 depending on location. 
But what if I need to skip a month or cancel all together?!
No worries. You can. At any time. There is a number on the bottle that you can call and do just that! Thank goodness right! And you still get the awesome price too!

Will I have to WAIT for my shipment until you place your monthly order?
NOPE! Your order will ship with in 1-2 days from purchase and arrive within 7-10 business days straight from 1ViZN! How convenient for you and me! Need it faster? Just choose the faster shipment option :)

ANOTHER HUGE CHANGE, 
There are now TWO TYPES of Velocity!

Velocity (Regular)
The original formula was recently enhanced. I have yet to try it for myself but what I've heard is that the energy level is way more doable for those who felt that they got too much with the original formula. Check out the details HERE.

Maximum Velocity
This is a step up in Energy from the original. I was told it has quite the kick to it for those that want the extra energy. I also have not tried this one out yet either. I still have my original Velocity left so I will finish it first. Check out the details HERE.

If you have any questions, just send em an email at Julie@TheMLBB.com 

Enjoy your day!



Disclosure: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and 
Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease."

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!