Thursday, September 19, 2013

Zulily Rug Sale up to 65% Off!


Up to 65% off Loloi Rugs at Zulily! Rugs can change the look of an entire room without having to replace carpet or tile! As you know, we just bought a house... it has *awesome* entry tile... by *awesome* I mean, 1980's floral grandma tile... its fuchsia and tan. Yes... yes it is. and then the carpet matches that fuchsia color. Nuf said.

Needless to say, I'm not in love with it. I have thought about painting the tile but really that sounds like a lot of work and I'm not ready for it yet. Replacing the tile will eventually happen but not for years... because once that happens we'll have a HUGE remodel project under way.
Again, I'm just not ready for that. 

Sooo, I'm thinking use a RUG! A big rug! The overall theme I want in the entryway and into the front living room is a light airy Beachy feel... with pops of color...



The nice thing is the rug can be rolled up and put aside too if you wish to change it with the seasons. So convenient right?!

I also wouldn't mind these items from Zulily as accents for my living room as well. I want mostly a light airy beachy feel with turquoise and gray(I love galvanized steel) and pops of accent colors.



Check out Zulily now for best selection.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!