Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Sweaters- 4 for $19.99!

Grab 4 sweaters at $19.99 plus $1.99 shipping(no matter how much you buy)!! 

Only $5.50 Each Shipped!

I'm not usually one to go for Holiday themed clothing but as a mom, my kids would think it's cool if I wore something like this. I actually think these sweaters are cute and not so old lady-ish! 
My favorite is the white.

"Witch & Famous"... lol!


There are also other Halloween items too! 

Planning a Halloween party?
How fun would these chairs be for the kids?!



Scale $12.99(Reg $49.99)
Set of 2 Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Thermometers $7.99(Reg $49.98)

6 18 oz. Candles in a jar $19.99($3.32 each) Great Christmas Gift.
12-Pack Mini Jotter Note Book $5.99


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here, be sure to enter the Mickey Mouse Halloween Giveaway!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!