Thursday, October 4, 2012

Buncha Crunch Stand up Bags $1.67!! Target!


I have been having huge chocolate cravings the past couple of days so I was searching out candy coupons and it just so happens that I found a GREAT deal!

All the Stand up bags like Buncha Crunch, Reese's, and the other flavors are on sale at 3 for $8 at Target! The only one I can find a coupon on is the Buncha Crunch but if you know of others let us know!

Here's how to get them CHEAP!

TARGET DEAL:

Buy Buncha Crunch $2.67 a bag 
USE Printable $1 off ONE bag coupon (Print twice!)
FINAL PRICE: $1.67!! 

*You do not have to buy 3 bags to get that price.


FYI- these are GREAT as an ice cream topping :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here, be sure to enter the Mickey Mouse Halloween Giveaway!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!