Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mia Mariu Make-up Review


Lip Gloss is a girls best friend, or it should be! I LOVE LOVE lip gloss! It is a simple easy addition that makes a big impact in a subtle way. I often wear just mascara and lip gloss and feel beautiful with just that!

I received Mia Mariu's Luminous Lip Gloss in Dulzura and Romance.

Dulzura                                         Romance
 


What I liked about the Luminous Lip Gloss:


1) The Smell!
Really, that is the first thing I noticed as I opened them up! 
My daughter says they smell like cake- 
I couldn't place my finger on the smell accept that it did smell delicious!

2) Texture
Nice and smooth, not too sticky and not too runny.

3) Application
Comes in a tube and has an easy soft brush application.

4) Color
I love that each lip gloss gives off lots of shine and even a little sparkle! 
The colors are subtle enough that they will play up the natural color of your lips.

5) Long Lasting
I don't feel like I have to reapply it several times a day- 
although I am tempted to just to smell it!


I also received a few small samples of Hydrating Moisturizer with SPF 30+, RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Thermal Activator, and RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Refinisher Cream.

Since a one time use of these sort of products is not enough to give a real review, I will just simply say, they seem to have a nice line of skin products. The actual use of them is easy and enjoyable. Results can not be determined but any sun protection is a big plus for the skin.

Thank you so much Mia Mariu for the product to review.


Disclaimer: I received free product to review but was not in anyway paid to write this review. The opinions expressed in the review are my own honest and personal opinions.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!