Monday, September 3, 2012

Copy- Kids DVD Review- Kids Learn to Eat Healthy


Does anyone else struggle getting their kids to eat healthy food or is it just me?
Do you find yourself asking this question?

Good news is that enough parents have had the same troubles as you and I that someone finally did something about it! That's how the Copy-Kids Eat Fruits and Vegetables DVD came about! 

Let's be honest, any extra help we can get when it comes to teaching our kids is welcomed right?! 
(Ok, well maybe not. Maybe all those comments from other know it all parents or grandparents 
or in-laws aren't so welcome, lol!)

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical of a DVD teaching my children to eat good foods. 
BUT I am not the expert here! I have a tough time trying to make sure I eat good foods! 

I popped in the Copy-Kids DVD and this is what happened:

*Grabbed My Kids Attention
IMMEDIATELY! They loved watching the other kids.

*Learned Names of different Fruits and Vegetables
Like I said, I am still trying to eat a better variety of them so there were some my kids didn't know. 
This also makes the foods familiar and recognizable at the grocery store!

*My Kids COPIED the Copy-Kids
They began to do the actions the kids were doing, 
being creative with foods and pretending to eat the same foods

*Ordered Good Foods to Buy
After the DVD was over, I asked them which fruits and veggies 
they would like me to buy at the store for them to eat.
They answered tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, and apples! 
(Usually it would be strawberries, bananas, oranges... notice, no veggies!)

Although I can't say they are eating and loving everything they ordered, they are experimenting with fruits and veggies more and I have heard many comments from my 3 year old boy. Here is my favorite!

"I need to eat Healthy foods so I can grow big and strong like Dad!" in a very strong excited voice!

They have been more open to trying new foods as well and as they continue to watch the Copy-Kids DVD I'm positive they will continue to enjoy their fruits and veggies even more!

*Side Note: The DVD doesn't work on adults! ;) But the kids wanting to eat good foods might! 

Disclaimer: I received free product to review but was not in anyway paid to write this review. The opinions expressed in the review are my own honest and personal opinions.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!