Monday, July 9, 2012

Jumping Jacks Fun! Southern Utah


This week my daughter was invited to a birthday party at Jumping Jacks. Guess what!? I have never been there nor have my kids. I have seen some coupons and great ways to save here and there but just haven't made it over there before. This is the week! And since I have three kids, I can't very well take one and make the others just sit still the whole time so I have been looking for a deal! 

Here's what I have found- 

1) Thursdays are half price entry for ages 4 and up- only $4 instead of $7.99! Great because the party is on Thursday! :)

2) Dixie Direct Card has a BOGO deal for entries- not valid on Thrusday's though. We'll have to use this another time! They also have 10% off any punch pass or party package too! (Must have a Dixie Direct card to use these deals)

3) Also, Monday nights are Movie nights! With every entry purchased you get to watch a movie( starts at 7:30pm) and a free small pop corn! After 5 pm entry is only $5 too! This could be a fun Family Home Evening activity too! And since it is sooo hot here, this is a great way to get the kids out of the house and out of the heat!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!