Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Free Webinar on How To Teach Spelling and Vocabulary to your children!

reading program logo
Since I still feel fairly new to the world of school aged children(my oldest is entering kindergarten this fall) I am feeling the need to learn more about how to teach them- especially when it comes to reading and writing. I recently learned of a company called Reading Horizon's which is all about that! 
You can tell by their name right?!

They offer programs to purchase for daily use and they also offer FREE MONTHLY WEBINARS that you can register for and learn something new each time.

This month's webinar is on "Spelling and Vocabulary Instruction" and you can register for it HERE for FREE.

So if you are able to take some time to learn, get registered and share your experience with us! 

And while you are here, be sure to check out all the "Back To School" deals I've posted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to enter the following giveaways:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!