Monday, July 9, 2012

Aluminum Card Wallet only $3.99 Shipped FREE

Just last week Graveyard Mall had a mystery box that included these wallets and I just wanted the wallet without everything else that was left a mystery.
Glad to see this deal up today for 2 Aluminum Card Wallets for only $3.99 shipped free! 
They must read minds! I wonder what colors I'll get...

I want to hold my debit cards and all my discount cards in here to keep it neat and organized. It also comes with added benefits of being water proof and keeps thieves from being able read your cards from your regular wallet or purse. Did you know they can do that? I've never had it happen to me but I'll feel even better knowing they can't with this! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are visiting be sure to enter the giveaway:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!