Thursday, June 28, 2012

WOW! Over 700 Fans of MLBB on Facebook!

Can I just say THANK YOU AGAIN?!! 

I have been just trying to really bring the deals to you every day and especially the past two weeks. 

By the looks of all the Facebook Fans(over 700!!! WOW), you all are enjoying My Lil' Budget Book Blog!

I truly appreciate each and every one of you whether you are local or 100's of miles away! 
It is so fun to bring new products and giveaways to you as well as share our families trials and achievements with finances, dumping debt, saving money through coupons, and all around having a fun time!

In return I would love to highlight some of your blogs out there too! Do you blog about coupons? Finances? Crafts? Debt? Fashion? Food? Really almost anything. I think it is fun to find other great people behind the great blogs! Let me know!

Just shoot me an email at MLBB.Etsy@hotmail.com 

With much gratitude! 

-Julie




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!