Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shopko 1 day deals ONLINE plus $5 off $20 or more purchase!

Shopko - my life. my style. my store.
There isn't a Shopko in my area but today that doesn't matter because they have exclusive online deals available plus if you join their mailing list they will send you a coupon worth $5 off $20 or more purchase online. When I visited Shopko it prompted me to sign up for emails, it should for you too. 
I signed up and got my email right away! :) No waiting!

These are my favorite deals you can get TODAY:

Copy Attitudz Headphones $3.99(Reg. $9.99)
Copy Attitudz Headphones

iluv mini portable speakers $9.99(Reg. $14.99)
iluv Mini Portable Speaker

60% off all girls and boys screen tees
Entire Stock Girls Screen Tees
Cold 16 oz. Eco cups $2.99(Reg. $12.99)
Innovia Design Solutions Cold 16oz Dome Lid Palm Tree
Norfolk Beverage cooler $9.99(Reg. $39.99)
Norfolk Glass Beverage Dispenser
Stainless Steel 30 liter waste can plus free matching 5 liter $34.99(Reg. $89.99)
Neu Home 30 Liter Stainless Steel Wasteca with Bonus 5 Liter

So I could actually get the trash can for only $29.99 with my coupon or I could get two beverage coolers for only $15! You have endless options. I'm not sure on the shipping cost so keep that in mind!


While you are visiting be sure to ENTER the following GIVEAWAYS:

Carri's Creations $20 Gift Card

One pair of Lace Leggings from Baby Be Jeweled
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!