Monday, June 18, 2012

Big Bamboo Bowls only $10 each(Normally $50+)

Ok, so one more thing from Graveyard Mall. I LOVE these bowls. I have seen bamboo bowls all over the place but with a high price tag. They are quite trendy because they are durable, organic, and eco friendly. I personally just love the island beachy feel they add to the kitchen! 

Now you can grab 4 for $39.99! That is an awesome deal! And if you didn't want them all, you could use them for wedding gifts! They would look so nice and expensive and you could fill it with other goodies too at that price!

Go here for details and to purchase! I would love any of the colors but especially the blue, green, turquoise, orange, and yellow. Just put me on your shopping list, lol! ;)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!