Thursday, July 5, 2012

$50 to spend at Make Me Chic for only $25!!

UPDATE: Looks like you can still grab this deal!
So I LOVE to shop for new clothes and shoes! I just don't do it often because of course it adds up! I went for the first time in a VERY long time last weekend... guess I should have checked this deal out first!

Living Social has a deal for $50 voucher to spend at MakeMeChic.com for only $25!! That is awesome!

Make Me Chic has lots of stuff that I would NEVER EVER wear but I do like these shoes and they are only $24 so you could get two pair with the voucher, only $12 each!

Plus when you use your voucher, at check out, use code "SHIP50" for FREE shipping on all orders over $50! So just grab one more tiny item to top it off and you have an awesome deal!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are visiting be sure to enter the following giveaways:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!