Saturday, April 14, 2012

What my blog is about

If you have been here since the beginning you may know I am a little scatter brained about my posts... some about family, some about budgeting, some about couponing... and hey, I like to craft too!
Why not add that in?!

And while I'll still continue to share a bit about all of those, I'm trying to make it easier for you to spot what you really want to know about! 
You'll find links to each category, Finance, Family, and Fun. I'll still have labels out to the right as well. Please be patient with me as I continue to try and make navigating my blog a bit easier. Thanks so much!
Let me know what you think! 
Here you'll find...
*Debt- how to get rid of it- and how we are getting rid of it!
*Budgeting- tips on saving cash the old fashioned way!
*Couponing- how to do it, all deals highlighted will be here!
Here you'll find...
*faith - I feel strongly faith is tied to everything so yes I'll have this too!
*raising kids - funny days, happy days, sad days, hard days... anything goes
*lessons learned - just that. lessons learned... about anything.
Here you'll find...
*DIY - Yup I'm into that sort of thing too
*Crafts & sewing- for mom for kids for friends... whatev
*Reviews/Giveaways - what I love, what I hate, what I want, what you want...


Over time I will be implementing this section below as well!

Business
*Etsy shop tips - I've learned a few and I'd be glad to share with you
*Shop highlights - Oh how I love finding that amazing new shop!
*and my Etsy Shop products: MLBB- when I have time:)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!