Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Coupon Data Base

I'm so flipping excited to share with you the biggest change yet on my blog! 

Have you ever tried finding that one coupon from... ya know.... that one insert... ya know... but just can't seem to remember where it was? 

Or dog-gone-it you HAVE to buy tooth paste but you know it's not on sale BUT you STILL have to buy it because you are ALL OUT? And now you are trying to find out if there is a coupon for some kind of tooth paste?

Well... Then you'll be thrilled to know that you can now come to MY blog (Yes mine!... I'm still super excited about this!) and search for any product you may need a coupon for. 

How?

Just simply click on the tab under the MLBB blog header that says "Coupon Search". (Or just click here- it'll take you to the same place) Yes it is AMAZING! 

Once you are there, you can simply enter in a product that you are looking for. 

For example, if you need Colgate Toothpaste and you only want COLGATE... just type in Colgate then hit the search button. Chances are you may find more than one source for a coupon.

Or...

If you just want a coupon for ANY KIND of cheese... just type in CHEESE and it'll bring up every type of coupon available on all cheeses and brands! 

Can I just say again, AMAZING!!!

I hope you are also enjoying the new layout. It may take some time to get used to but over all I really think it makes a lot of sense and now you can access the information with the blink of an eye when you enter my blog! 

I still have some more changes to come and will tell you more about them as they take place! Thanks so much for all your support! I would also love feedback on the new changes. What you like, what you don't. Did I misspell anything? lol... seriously. I try to double and triple check myself but sometimes it happens! After all, I'm a mom of three...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!