Thursday, March 15, 2012

Have you ever noticed....

Have you ever noticed that at the bottom of EACH AND EVERY POST I create, there is a feature to GRADE MY POST?!! 

Yes, it's true! I REALLY do want you to grade my posts! Not to humiliate me... or to be arrogant BUT to help me know what you are actually enjoying! I Really care what you all think so could you do me a favor and whenever you read a post, even if you don't want to comment just simply rate it? Pretty Please!?

 It's just right below!    

l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l l
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllll
lllllllll
lllll
lll
l
 
                                  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!