Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FREE Quart of Paint at Ace HardWare Tomorrow!

UPDATE!!! They are doing this again March 24th. Just visit the FB page again and print another coupon out! I'm loving this! I wonder how many Saturdays they will do this for. This is the crafty couponers delight!
Can I just say that I LOVE this freebie! 

As you may or may not know, I LOVE crafts... most of my crafts either involve fabric or PAINT! So this is perfect for me and all you crafters out there! 

Just print off this coupon from Ace Hardware on Facebook and go into a store near you!

And just a quick shout out to the St. George area's Hurst Ace Hardware! THEY ARE AWESOME! They had waayyy more than 40 quarts last week for the freebie and they were pretty quick for having to mix so many free quarts of paint!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!