Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Wreath Tutorial

Since Easter is just around the corner, here is a simple inexpensive craft you could do right now!
I didn't have to buy a thing because they are all supplies I had and most crafters have in their home anyway.
 
Supplies needed:
wreath form
newspaper or old book pages
glue sticks/gun
Easter eggs
ribbon
pearl strand

I already had the paper wreath made but wanted to change it into an Easter Wreath! There are all sorts of easy ways to make paper(or book page) wreaths here.

I wanted the wreath to seem a bit larger than it really was so I just simply took eggs from last year's Easter stash and picked out mostly blue and green ones with a few yellow. 

I did a bunch of different sizes too.

Simply glue directly onto the wreath and fill in holes with the smaller eggs. 

I also add tulle and pearls.

Then a ribbon bow to top it off!
Now if only my door was just as cute!
And this is what my kids did with the rest of last years stash while I was crafting! LOL! 


Pin It

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Haha! Looks like a good time was had by all! Hope they were as good at cleaning up as they were at making the mess!

Julie said...

They did get it clean but not with a happy attitude! lol. They got over it though.

Post a Comment

I love comments!