Sunday, April 15, 2012

Copious $10 FREE shopping Credit!

Still available!

Wow! At first I was hesitant because I thought... ok this is just another Etsy. But guess what, 
I LOVE ETSY so why wouldn't I love Copious

What is Copious? 

A brand new website where you can buy and sell your handmade goods or any other stuff. No bidding like ebay though. Copious is offering a $10 credit for free to new users!


The great part is that many sellers on Copious offer FREE SHIPPING too! I just bought these(one dozen fabric flowers) from seller Barb Ireland..thinking of my girls and EASTER :) And I paid a whopping $1.02! She has a bunch of other cute fabric flowers too! 

There are a bunch of other items that you could easily get for free with the $10 credit too!

So go shopping... on Copious!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!