Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Daily Deal Site and 50% off at IceBerg!

ONLY 14 HOURS LEFT!
You can score 50% off at ICEBERG at all locations in Utah through Fizook Deals. This is my first time hearing of them and using them. They are similar to Screamin Daily Deals and Groop Dealz where they offer a daily deal at an amazing discount along with refferral points for any of your friends that sign up. Once you purchase an item you are sent a redemption coupon or code through your email and you use that to redeem:)

I personally love OREO shakes. If you are a friend of mine through FB you have seen many many posts about oreos and oreo shakes....LOL! The story behind that is simple. When I had my last baby, the hospital I delivered at had an amazing food service and I could order oreo shakes anytime I wanted as a part of the service! Yup I ordered quite a few but I'm no longer at the hospital and I still crave those oreo shakes!

I can get 4 Large shakes for only $10! Have you seen the size of Iceberg's MINI shake?!! There is nothing MINI about it! This would be great for a double date or a family outing.



*You do have to redeem the entire coupon in one transaction
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!