Monday, April 4, 2011

Melissa & Doug Rain Boots/Gardening tool CSN Review

I'm super excited to give these boots and matching shovel to my little gardener! She has a birthday coming up and really wanted some new boots. We also help with a family garden at her grandparents farm. She LOVES it! So how perfect will these be?!!! Along with the shovel!

The rain boots are excellent! Not only do I love Melissa & Doug products but they are super sturdy and so bright and colorful. I love the bits of pokla dots and the inside stripes along with the cute butterfly details. And the little hreat tabs are sure to catch my daughters attention. My daughter has seen them online and was very adimant about having these specifically. She also loves butterflies, lol! They are easy on easy off type of boots(handles are great) which is perfect for our farm trips, I don't have to deal with the mud tracks in my home. They are just as bright and fun in person as they are in the picture!
The shovel is metal with enamel over it making it more safe... no sharp edge to worry about. And ofcourse it matches perfectly and is just the right size for a little girl. The handle is shaped great to help keep a good grip. I'm thinking I'll make a matching gardeners apron for her too!


These items are going to be perfect for her to start her own little garden too... with the free kit I earned from buying Annie's Mac & Cheese! I think this deal has ended, sorry for those that didn't catch it when I posted before.
I have had tons of fun looking through all the CSN stores and trying to decide which items to review. Often times they are items for my children or for gifts in general. I almost chose a manual treadmill, a bookcase, a 4 section hamper sorter....and a few other items that just aren't as exciting as a cute gift for my daughter, but I still WANT all the other items:) Next time...:)

I love the fast shipping and great customer service. One aspect I really like is that when you order multiple items, they will ship them to you as fast as possible even if that means they ship them seperately.

I also got to review a Toy Story Wall decal of Woody(I received it first) and a double stroller for dolls... another gift for my little girl. Those reviews will follow after this Melissa & Doug set:) Thank you CSN for such great quality products and brands!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!