Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Husky Tools Review

So now that I have internet again and I have had a chance to test out my new Husky 48 Piece Tri-Grip Screwdriver Set – ($9.88) I can honestly say that I love it! I actually gave it to my hubby for Christmas(with full intentions of using it myself later on, lol).

It was perfect and I think the whole family used the tool to put together lots of childrens toys that they recieved for Christmas. We put a race track, a toy shopping cart, and an office chair(the only ones I can remember) together with great ease! I have used it many times during our move as well and still love it.

I think the ONLY thing that I didn't like about it was the packaging. You keep it in a cylinder packaging and it is a little tricky getting it in and out. The main part broke so I think I'll find a different way to store it but the tool itself ROCKS. 

I LOVE LOVE the cranking action it has so that you don't have to keep rotating the tool and it has nice little slots built into the handle that have the most common bits in it such as a flat or phillips bit. I am so drawn by the fact that they really feel sturdy and comfortable when in use and the forever guarantee is awesome as well. Another thing I noticed about this specific tool is that it has a slide button to allow you to change the way you are cranking your tool, it locks it into place as well. The extension bar is especially useful for the areas a little harder to reach as well.

Overall I definitely reccomend Husky Tools not only for the great quality and forever guarantee but also for the PRICE! Under $10 for a tool that will last a lifetime! Can't complain about that!

Here is a demo video provided by Husky tools:



  I did not get paid for this review. I did receive the product to keep and test. The statements are my own and are my honest opinion.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!