Friday, November 5, 2010

Review of Baby and Toddler Goodies

 
I recently had the opportunity to review a few products from CSN Stores again.
I can browse their site for hours without realizing it.

These are just a few things I looked at...
(I didn't get the boosters because if you remember from before I already have two, one not being used but it was hard to resist these cuties)

What I LOVE about CSN Stores:
Customer Service
WIDE variety of product
Great prices
Easy to search
The ability to purchase from their over 200 stores all in one transaction through the main website.

The first product up for Review: Little Tikes Totsports Basketball Set
Pros:
Easy 5 piece assembly(I can even do it without instructions!)
Good hieght
Extra Durable
Great indoors and outdoors
soft junior sized basketball
oversize rim

Develops social and motor skills and coordination
Base can be weighted with sand (not included) for stability
Cons:
Not adjustable.

The Second Product for Review: Poof Mini Sports ball pack

Pros:
Mini sized to fit those mini hands of toddlers
Super Soft so they won't hurt if thrown at another child
Great indoors and outdoors
BOYISH:)

Cons:
NOTHING

 My boy is turning two soon and since he only has an older sister to look up to, he tends to play with princesses and dolls a bit too much. He LOVES CARS and BALLS to(really) so I decided this would be a great idea to give him some BOY TOYS... then maybe he won't be singing "I'm a Ballerina" with his sister so much! LOL!

The third product I chose to review: Baby Star Cariboo Folding Bassinet Fabric in Pink Tag
This is kind of a funny story, I need to pay better attention to details.

I decided to browse CSN's clearance section being the saavy shopper that I am. I found this beauty and wanted it right away. With my last baby, he slept in a basket turned bassinet for the first couple of months of his life but I thought it would be more fun to have this bassinet for baby #3 coming in Feb.

Pros:
Very DURABLE fabric
Very THICK fabric
Chic Design
Easy to assemble
Machine Washable
Larger than I expected from the picture
Still a great price(normal retail, not on CSN stores is $178, CSN is $61.99, CSN CLEARANCE is $31!)

Cons:
(LOL) It doesn't include the bassinet frame.

This is an error on my part. I did think through this when I bought it but I still managed to overlook the part that says FRAME NOT INCLUDED.

I do have a plan though. Either I will turn it into a "hammock" bassinett or I will just build a frame, because they are only $425 to purchase on CSN and $540 elsewhere. LOL. These bassinets are way more upscale than I had thought. The quality of the fabric shows it too. I knew that the price was super good! :)

I'll show you pics of it when I finish it:)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!