Friday, November 5, 2010

BUDGET TIP: Screamin Daily Deals $30 oil change, Tire Rotaion & 20 point check up

So IF I still had my car, (remember? it broke down last month, the whole engine!), I would be siging up for this deal. I can not emphasize enough how important it is to take care of your car.
IT MUST BE BUDGETED IN.
Regular oil changes, tire rotations, and inspections will probably save you from what we are going through...

If you don't change your oil,. your engine WILL BREAK DOWN. It will cost a lot more if you don't pay now for an oil change(unless for some reason you know how to do them yourself).

I'd much rather pay $30-60 every 3 months for an oil change than pay $4000-5000 to fix an engine.

Plus, with this deal, you can get a tire rotation and a 20 point check up for the low price of $30... normally $75 value!

So do yourself a favor and save you and your car from the pain of an engine blowout and take this deal!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!