Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pass on Expired Coupons to Military Families OverSeas

I was going through my coupons last night when I remembered that I had heard a long time ago that Military Families could use the expired coupons. Since I have family, as many do, that serve in the military I love to be able to help them out how I can. And all our Soldiers and their Families deserve all the help they can get.

I was going to search out the info but to my surprise, I was not the only one thinking about this today. Freebies 2 Deals has a post about it here. Saved me some time and hopefully we'll be able to help the military families save some money!

Military families overseas can use the coupons up to 6 months after the expiration date so it really helps out! 

God Bless Our Troops!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!