Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2010 Top Credit Blog AWARD!!

Yeah! So I just received an email from Kate with CreditRepair.com with the following message:

"Congratulations! This is Kate, and your blog, My Lil Budget Book, is a
recipient of our 2010 Top Credit Blog Award!

In today's economy, it is always in your best interest to be prepared for
any financial occurrence. Whether it's managing your money to repairing
your credit, having the knowledge goes a long way. Your blog provides that
essential knowledge, and is recognized as a Top Financial Planning resource!"

How cool is that? I was pretty excited and I even have a sweet blog badge off to the right showing my new accomplishment! I have to say, that was my main purpose and sometimes I feel I get a little off track from the topic, but such is life on a budget... Sometimes we are great at sticking to them and sometimes we need a little reminder, nudge, or even a kick in the butt to get us going again!

Here is a link to all the other blogs listed as well.
Pin It

1 comment:

Post a Comment

I love comments!