Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Laminated Budget Books

In case you haven't checked out My Lil' Shop lately, there are a couple of changes besides the ones Etsy has made.
The look of all Etsy Shops is quite a bit different. Everything about my shop and sections is off to the left now instead of the right...
The changes I have made are a bit more exciting. SOME customers have been asking for MLBB's that are protected from liquids and dirt, well now I offer Designer Laminated Fabrics. So far they have been a hit. These are the new fabrics below and a sample pic of what the finished product looks like.

Like what you see?
Another change I have made more recently are all my new custom designs. Lots of different options are available upon request. So head on over and check it out!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!