Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today is the day....

...that I set up for the Battlecreek Boutique! Yeah! Well, accept one minor detail... it's my BIRTHDAY! Yeah, somehow I planned a boutique right over my birthday! So to celebrate I will be setting up my booth super cute so that I can sell sell sell.
Maybe after the show I'll be able to buy me something fun for my birthday:) Well, that is probably my husbands job but the Boutique will be a great place to find fun gifts for anyone you know with a birthday or anniversary coming up and especially for Christmas. And have I mentioned that My Lil' Budget Books make the perfect stockings stuffers!?! I am so excited for Christmas already and I haven't even gotten to Halloween yet which is another favorite holiday of mine!
Click on the link to the right for more info on the Battle Creek Boutique------------>
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!