Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome!

This is the very first post of MyLilBudgetBook.Blogspot.com so I feel that you need a little background info. I began creating these fabulous fabricated Budget Books just over a year ago and sold my first just over a year ago. We all know that the economy is rough, there is no hiding from it, but we don't have to participate in the recession ourselves. We just have to make it through the tough times. These budget books are designed to help people just like you and I keep ourselves financially on track. This blog is designed to do just that as well.

What you can expect from this blog:

*A weekly post of a Money Saving Tip
(i'll try my hardest to keep it updated weekly, forgive me if not)
*Links to other Money Saving websites and blogs
*Promos for My Lil' Budget books
*Discussions on anything financial
*Positive "pick her up" posts or links to help you stay on track with your finances and not get stressed over it!
And anything else worthy of discussing on it!
Please let me know what you would like to see on this blog and feel free to contribute ideas or tips you have learned along the way with your finances.

You can find the basic steps by Dave Ramsey for the CASH ONLY SYSTEM off to the right of this blog.

Thanks again for stopping by! Please add this blog to your list of blogs to follow:)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!